They say the Devil is in the details…
The Grind Rails we offer have those details covered! And then some. We offer 3 different rails, and they each have the same great features that set them apart from the cheap knock-offs out there on the market. You can get yourself a Round Rail, made from 2” sch. 40 coping (the same rock-solid steel used in the Quarter Pipe and Half Pipe Kits), a 2” x 2” Square Grind Rail, or a 3” x 1 ½” Rectangular Grind Rail.
Each of the Grind Rails we offer feature the following standard features:
- CNC Laser cut base plates
- Each rail is height adjustable from 8” tall to 13” tall
- Grind Rail leg uprights are cut on a CNC Tube Laser to ensure perfect hole alignment
- Unique base plate design shows no visible welds on the base, and is welded in a way that ensures the rail will not rock on the ground from a warped base plate (Details my friend!)
- Solid welded construction
- Rubber foot pads to keep this thing in place, no matter where you take it!
- Easy to remove height adjustment pin that stays in place when it’s supposed to
- Powder-coated paint finish that will keep you grinding rust-free for a long time!
Pair with a Grind Box or Skate Bench for your own home skatepark!
Square Grind Rail, 8'-0" Long shown in Blue
Rectangular Grind Rail, 8'-0" Long shown in Red
Round Grind Rail, 6'-0" Long Shown in Black/Orange
Round Grind Rail showing standard rubber, non-slip feet